How to prepare
- 4 carrots, grated
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained well (about 360g)
- 1 heaped teaspoon tahini
- 1 teaspoons apple cider vinegar (or according to taste)
- small handful fresh parsley
- small handful fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon yacon syrup
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- ¼ red onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- salt & pepper
- lemonjuice (according to taste)
Stir-fry the onions with the coconut oil, then add the garlic but be careful not to burn it. Then put the stir-fried mixture into your food processor, add all the other ingredients (leave out the carrots), season with s & p and mix till it’s creamy. Add some more apple cider vinegar or lemonjuice according to taste if necessary or add some water if it turned out to sour or thick. Stir your creamy mixture with the grated carrots, let sit about 10 minutes. Listo!
♥ Amazing to stir-fried green asparagus, brown rice pasta and some mozzarella di bufala cheese.