This veggie bowl is so delicious, quick and easy to make! I enjoyed every bite of it, and couldn’t believe how tasty it was. Lots of ideas came into my mind, about how many other tasty and healthy meals I could create based on this veggie mix. Having it with some glutenfree pasta, brown rice, buckwheat, quinoa, chickpeas, kidney beans, brown rice waffles, … sounded just heavenly.
How to prepare
- thinly sliced sweet potato
- thinly sliced courgette
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 crushed clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika powder
- some chili flakes (optional)
- salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil for the pan/wok
Dressing (from deliciouslyella.com):
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of yacon syrup (also honey or maple syrup)
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
Fry the onions with the coconut oil, then add the other ingredients and stir-fry till the veggies are nicely “al dente”. Meanwhile mix the dressing in a separate bowl and then pour it on the veggies. Toss everything together. Listo!